marți, martie 03, 2009

All round

And so it is
Just like you said it would be
Life goes easy on me

Most of the time

And so it is
The shorter story
No love, no glory
No hero in the sky


This is the time when you need a friend

you just need someone near

i'm not looking forward to the night
i'll spend thinking of you when you're not here
How many times will i think about the things
i'd like to do
always denied the right to live my life the way i want
i want to share it with you

Are you the fishy wine that will give me

A headache i
n the morning
Or just a dark blue land mine

That’ll explode without a decent warning

Give me all your true hate

And I’ll translate it in our bed
Into never seen passion.


Been talking to myself forever

And how I wish I knew me better
Still sitting on the shelf but never
Never seen the sun shine brighter

And it feels like me on a good day;

And when the stars are shining

Brightly in the velvet sky,

I'll make a wish send it to heaven

Then make you want to cry


I am so high. I can hear heaven.

But heaven, no heaven don't hear me.....




Un comentariu:

Tipa de la unşpe spunea...

Primul :X of course I can.. pe restul nu prea dar primul.. primul e baza:X