miercuri, februarie 13, 2008

un fel de 'about me'...


..............................................................................
If I were a month, I’d be July;
If I were a day of the week,I’d be Saturday;
If I were a time of the day,I’d be Midnight;
If I were a season,I’d be Summer;
If I were a planet,I’d be Pluto;
If I were an animal,I’d be a monkey;
If I were a direction,I’d be Middle;
If I were a piece of furniture,I’d be a chair;
If I were a liquid,I’d be water;
If I were a tree,I’d be a mulberry;
If I were a flower,I’d be a yellow lily;
If I were a kind of weather,I’d be suny;
If I were a musical instrument,I’d be a flute;
If I were an emotion,I’d be love;
If I were a colour, I’d be blue;
If I were a vegetable, I’d be onion ;
If I were a fruit,I’d be melon;
If I were a sweet, I’d be chocolate;
If I were a material,I’d be jeans;
If I were a taste,I’d be cutting;
If I were a word,I’d be Music;
If I were a cartoon character,I’d be Cinderella;
If I were an object,I’d be a phone;
If I were a body part,I’d be Lips;
If I were a shape,I’d be a hexagon;
If I were a number,I’d be 13 ;
If I were a place,I’d be the cliff;
If I were a facial expression,I’d be straight ;
If I were a style,I’d be simply-as-it-gets;

….it’s just me…Andreea... :)

Niciun comentariu: