miercuri, martie 26, 2008

Aici sunt eu(Endless end)



So here I am...
Not in heaven, not in hell
but somewhere close to both;
Clarity I searched for so long and finally discover it...
I finally realised I'm just a part of this fucked-up place I hated so much...
I'm not above it, not beyond it....I am IN...I was in..

Things are what they are and I was what I was..
HOW I WISHED THAT ALL WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT...

but that wasn't meant to be.
I've chosen my way, I've chosen my life story, and in the end...my faith was chosen by me.
I lived in a world full of darkness, selfishness and hate
Then after a life of emptyness,
I've found some hope in a person who was brighter than I can ever be...
And now..as one path finishes..another starts a new...
I continue my journey as I find my way...somewhere in the valley of angels...

<>Valley of angels

Niciun comentariu: